This page contains links which are related to this website. Each link will open in a separate page and will no longer be in the domain of openNHS website.
- The Commonwealth Fund Report comparing Healthcare in 7 Developed Countries 2010 (Interactive Summary)
- Look After Our NHS (via Wayback Machine, Accessed 13th Sep 2010)
- The NHS Support Federation (A voluntary organisation which seeks to maintain the founding principles of the NHS since 1989)
- Keep Our NHS Public (A voluntary organisation which does what it says)
- A movement led by UNISON, links to the Million Voices campaign to protect the viability of public services
- An NHS Beyond the Markets (pdf). A round-table discussion on alternatives to
the NHS market hosted by the British Medical Association in association with the
NHS Support Federation, the NHS Consultants Association and Keep Our NHS Public.
- PFI: perfidious financial idiocy
A “free lunch” that could destroy the NHS. An article on Private Finance Initiative by the editor of the BMJ(Smith, Richard) in 1999. PDF (fulltext), Pubmed Central Webpage
- The Care of the Patient.
The secret of caring for the Patient. Francis Peabody. Journal of American Medical Association.Vol. 88 No. 12, March 19, 1927
7 March, 2013The Gordon Wilson Lecture “The Doctor in Our Own Time”
A lecture by ABRAHAM VERGHESE, M.D., MACP in 2008 on the perceptions patients have of physician. PDF (fulltext)
Page Updated: 27 May, 2017Tweet